Monday, October 22, 2007

Josh's 40=40=40

Yesterday, we attended our friend Josh's 40th birthday. He called it the 40=40=40. He rented out the Stanford track to run 40 laps with his friends. But, more importantly, he was trying to rasie $40,000 for the American Cancer Society. Up to yesterday, he had raised $37,000. I walked a few laps with my gimpy back and otherwise joined in the festivities. cyclistrick took lots of pics.

It was a very festive event including a serenade by the Stanford band and cheerleaders. I think Josh will like this photo the best!



Shamless plug: If you feel passionate about the American Cancer Society and want to help Josh reach his goal, visit his fundraising page here.

5 comments:

twinkiepatissier said...

is that you talking on your cell?

Chris said...

Katie is hot

lauren said...

they let 14 year old girls on the cheerleading squad at stanford now?

CyclistRick said...

I saw Josh at lunch yesterday; he asserts that the 'Dollies' agreed to the photo op was that at his age he is viewed as harmless, and transparent. Geez, wonder what that makes me?

chatterbox said...

Twinkie - that's me, but no cell phone - just flicking my hair back or something.

chris - glad to provide some eye candy for you.

lauren - yeah, they even look young to me!

c-rick - boy, those girls are a little too trusting :)